Wegner Wishbone Chair CH 24 Style Y-Chair is refined with a unique 1950 design style, a tribute to Wegner’s iconic design. Wegner helped identify Denmark’s global head for fashion furniture design, which is probably one of the chairs that helped him do this.
Wegner Wishbone Chair are often referred to as “Y chairs” . These are very suitable as dining chairs, but can also work effectively as occasional chairs in the bedroom or living room. Corresponding to the long history of unique design, Our Wishbone Chair Replica high-quality reproduction of the original design from solid beech wood frame with natural cord Seat. We also can customize with a selection of different frame colors or with leather seat pads.
- Reproduced in the style of Hans Wegner Wishbone Chair
- Handmade dining chairs made of beech wood and natural cord seat
- Provide a variety of beautiful colors
- Dimensions: width 51 cm, depth 43 cm, height 75 cm, seat height 45 cm
Solid beech wood frame
Frame color: Up to 15 different colors
Seat color: black and natural
Depth x 43 cm x Width x 51 cm x Height 75 cm
Seat height 45 cm
- Enjoy Free Delivery on this product.
- No assembly required, simply unpack from the box and enjoy,
- Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.
Please note : Due to the way this product is packaged chairs must be ordered in quantities of two.
The name “ Hans J. Wegner CH 24 Style Y-Chair / Wishbone Chair” are used to describe the product, not as a trademark.