Eero Saarinen Tulip Style Oval Dining Table Originally created by design icon Eero Saarinen in 1957,
The Saarinen oval dining table designed by Knoll is a revolutionary modern dining table because it forms a stark contrast to the pedestal dining table before Eero Saarinen’s elegant design. Saarinen is determined to “clean up the slums of the legs”, which is what most modern dining tables define. It is said that Saarinen adopted his idea of choosing a shape that is different from the shape formed by a drop of viscous liquid Modern dining table. Today, the Knoll Saarinen round/oval dining table may still be the most famous modern dining table in the world-a timeless beauty and mature classic.
Erna Furniture is proud to have made high-quality reproductions of the original Knoll saarinen tulip table.
This Eero Saarinen Tulip Style Dining Table available in four sizes,
Top Material: Natural Marble (Black)
Fiberglass Base (White/Black)
Length 150 cm x Width 90 cm Height x 75 cm
Length 160 cm x Width 100 cm Height x 75 cm
Length 180 cm x Width 110 cm Height x 75 cm
Length 199 cm x Width 122 cm Height x 75 cm
- The Eero Saarinen Tulip Style Round Dining Table – Black Marble – Click Here
- The Eero Saarinen Tulip Style Round Dining Table – White Marble – Click Here
- The Eero Saarinen Tulip Style Oval Dining Table – White Marble – Click Here
- The Eero Saarinen Tulip Style Oval Coffee Table – White & Black Marble – Click Here
- The Eero Saarinen Tulip Style Marble Side Table | White & Black Marble – Click Here
Customized by you: If you need other size, please send us an email and we will customize it according to your requirements.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that you will get the exact marble pattern as in the photos as it is a Natural material.
- Assembly Required.
Marble requires special care: Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners; due to the natural pores of marble dark liquids can stain, immediately wipe off spills with a soft dry cloth.
The name “Eero Saarinen Tulip Style Oval Dining Table” are used to describe the product, not as a trademark.